Chaos Theory

I found an old journal article on Chaos Theory while recycling some old papers from the garage. When I read passages of the article I realised that I need to get back to study and apply it to my footy tipping! Just think about how useful this would be in context of footy tipping:
"chaos theory is a recent development in Mathematics and Science. It provides a framework for understanding irregular or erratic fluctuations in nature. The study of the dynamics of chaotic systems is an essential part of the broader science of complexity; that is, our effort to understand the principles of order that underlie the dynamics of all real systems." So - there you have it, perhaps AFL Season 2007 can be explained after all! And if I apply the theory I might get back to first position on the Riverina Institute's footy tipping competition ladder, because this round saw me getting just 4 tips right, and I had to give up the leading position..! Next week will be better, that's for sure :-)

No comments: